Training & Partnerships Co-ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training & Partnerships Co-ordinator to join our client's mental health team to help manage the delivery of a variety of mental health projects aimed at young people and support the delivery of their training programmes.
Training & Partnerships Co-ordinator - Fixed Term Contract
Job Reference: 210804
Pay: £28,974 per year pro rata (based on FTE 40 hours per week)
Location: Home based and/or their Cambridge, Ipswich or Peterborough office as agreed, with travel across the region
Hours: 20 - 30 hours a week
Their Mental Health service offers 1:1 therapy and early intervention programmes (group work, mentoring, family work) to children and young people aged between 5 & 18. They provide therapeutic and non-therapeutic interventions for children and young people who have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties and support for schools to develop well-being strategies.
Working alongside the Training & Development Manager and Programme Manager, you will:
- Support the growth and development of a range of mental health services for young people across the region and beyond, both internally and externally
- Represent the organisation at internal and external events, membership groups, and strategic meetings involving education or the wider mental health agenda - delivering presentations, consultations and developing partnerships
- Support training delivery and development in schools and other settings, ensuring a high-quality service is provided
- Monitor the effectiveness of current services using relevant review tools, software and processes, and work with stakeholders to improve all mental health services
- Provide leadership in the marketing of mental health services - internally and externally
- Support the management of contracts, commissioned projects and funding applications
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Sound knowledge of children and young people’s mental health, whole school approaches and relevant national and local initiatives
- Sound knowledge of mental health and its application in raising awareness for a variety of audiences and settings e.g. early years, youth work, supported housing and businesses
- Experience of providing mental health services to young people aged 5-18
- Experience of working strategically with partners to develop health and wellbeing programmes
- Experience of working in schools
- Experience of preparing and delivering training and promotional materials for different target audiences
- Possess a Level 4 or equivalent in Counselling, Play Therapy or related mental health qualification with clinical experience working with young people
- Proven experience in marketing and project management
- Ability to effectively manage time and work well in teams and without supervision
- Excellent organisation, communication, IT, presentation and negotiation skills
- A current driving licence and access to a car for work is essential
- Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
- Commitment to professional development both within and outside of working hours
Days and Hours
This role is for 20-30 hours per week as agreed. Contract ends July 2022.
Salary and Benefits
The salary is £28,974 per year pro rata (based on FTE 40 hours per week). Additional benefits they offer include:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Free use of the their Gym at Peterborough, Ipswich, or Cambridge
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Deadline: 4th August 2021
Interviews: 11th August 2021
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.
No agencies please.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).
No agencies please.