No Ordinary Support Worker Role
Are you looking for a rewarding role that gives you purpose and leaves you safe in the knowledge that you have enriched someone’s life? Do you have the ability to think and act creatively? Are you motivated to guide and support people to achieve their goals?
Our client is a registered charity whose main objective is just that! Working as part of a close team, you will be resourceful and enthusiastic in supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism and associated support needs.
Salary: £8.10 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
If you would like to join them in this rewarding role you will need to be able to:
- Work with Support Plans tailored to the individual’s likes and dislikes.
- Support people to engage in meaningful activities in everyday life both at home and out and about in the local community.
- Promote independence and maintaining life skills.
- Motivate individuals to achieve their goals.
- Build strong relationships through excellent communication skills and shared interests, whilst maintaining solid family connections.
- Play a key part in delivering person centred, outcome focused support.
In return, they will:
- Provide a range of training to ensure you have all the skills you require to succeed, as well as providing ongoing training and development
- Pay salaries starting from £8.10 per hour.
- Offer holiday accrued for hours worked (28 days pro rata equivalent)
- Provide Career Development opportunities
A variety of shift patterns are available Monday-Sunday between the hours of 7.00am and 9.00pm subject to the needs of the individuals they support.
Applicants interested in full or part time contracts considered. Occasional waking night cover needed in the event of staff holidays.
Applications will be considered as and when received.