- No Ordinary Support Worker Role
- Service: Residential Service
- Ref: DB0718
- Location: South Brent
- Salary: 8.00 per hour
- Hours: They are keen to support flexible working arrangements and full, part time and casual opportunities are available.
- Current rota availability... (available over 7 days a week)
- Shift patterns: 7.00am-9.00pm / 7.00am-1.00pm / 1.00pm-9.00pm / 7.00am-3.00pm / 3.00pm-9.00pm / 10.00am-6.00pm
Are you looking for a rewarding role that gives you purpose and leaves you safe in the knowledge that you have enriched someone’s life? Do you have the ability to think and act creatively? Are you motivated to guide and support people to achieve their goals?
Our client is a registered charity whose main objective is just that! Working as part of a close team, you will be resourceful and enthusiastic in supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism and associated support needs.
If you would like to join them in this rewarding role you will need to be able to:
- Work with Support Plans that are tailored to the individual’s likes and dislikes.
- Support people to engage in meaningful activities in everyday life and access the community.
- Promote independence and maintaining life skills.
- Motivate individuals to achieve their goals.
- Build strong relationships through excellent communication skills and shared interests, whilst maintaining solid family connections.
- Play a key part in delivering outcome focused support plans.
In return, they will:
- Train you to ensure you have all the skills you require to succeed, as well as providing ongoing training and development.
- Offer contracted hours to suit both the people they support and your circumstances.
- Pay salaries starting from £8.00 per hour
- Offer holiday accrued for hours worked (28 days pro rata equivalent)
- Provide Career Development opportunities
Applications will be considered as and when received.
No agencies please.