Our client is the county’s largest environmental charity, committed to the protection and enhancement of Norfolk’s wildlife and wild places.
The post presents the opportunity to work on one of the county’s most important wildlife sites.
- Holme Dunes Summer Warden
- Location: Holme Dunes, Norfolk
- Salary: £16,650 per annum (depending on experience)
- Fixed term contract 1 April to 1 October 2019
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our client are looking for someone to carry out a site monitoring plan, in order to continue the development and protection of this important coastal reserve.
The post holder should be confident and calm when dealing with members of the general public and have good biological recording skills, especially of birds.
The post will work closely with the Holme Dunes Warden and volunteers to carry out monitoring, patrols, and practical conservation tasks.
- Closing date: Monday 4 March 2019
- Interviews are likely to take place on Thursday 14 March 2019