Charity / Voluntary
This charity currently has a Senior Account Manager opportunity in their friendly team! Perfect for an experienced account management expert looking for a temporary, part time role, for 30 hours per week over 12 months.
Part-Time Senior Account Manager (Fixed Term)
Location: Sandy, Bedfordshire + Flexibility
Salary: £32,400.00 - £35,944.00 Per Annum Pro Rata
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, 26 days Annual Leave (pro-rata)
Duration: 12 months
Who they are:
This charity’s Account Management team are responsible for managing communications and creative projects through their internal workflow, from initial briefing to final delivery and review. The Senior Account Managers hold responsibility for the management of highest priority integrated activities, taking their lead from the Annual Comms and Marketing plan.
This role works closely with multiple departments across this organisation to create truly integrated communications briefs and creative outputs, ensuring that these are delivering against measurable objectives whilst aligning with the charity’s overarching and strategic plans.
Senior Account Managers provide clear direction to in-house and external creative and digital teams to produce communications packages and campaigns, which can then be applied across multiple activities to ensure integration and consistency across the charity’s channels.
As senior members of the team, they also provide line management, support and inspiration to more junior team members.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- You’ll come to this organisation armed with exceptional account management skills gained in a creative or marketing agency environment OR extensive experience of managing multi-channel communications within a charity or similar environment. So you’ll be ready to hit the ground running!
- You’ll be a people person, willing to take the time to get to know those you work with and get the absolute best out of everyone around you.
- You’ll be able to apply your strong communications planning and creative briefing knowledge to support the delivery of our new communications priorities.
- You’ll understand and champion the importance of a clear and focused brief, and your comprehension of audience insight and messaging to inform communications activities will shine through.
- You’ll have the chance to apply your solid understanding of digital communications channels including web, email and social media.
- You’ll be at the centre of the work, being the key contact for all stakeholders in the process, meaning that negotiation, persuasion and conflict handling is second nature.
- You’ll have the ability to guide junior members of the team around best practice and help them develop their skills, to ensure that this charity has a strong and capable group of account management professionals who are able to support the successful delivery of their Annual Comms and Marketing plan.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of print communications materials, but your willingness to learn new things is even more important!
This is a Contract, Part Time role for 30 hours per week over 12 months.
This position can be conducted remotely, however please note that regular attendance to the HQ in Sandy, Bedfordshire will be required.
Closing date: 23:59, 19 September 2021
They are looking to conduct interviews for this position from week commencing 27th September 2021.
This charity is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).
No agencies please.
Reference ID: 158474
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £32,400.00-£35,944.00 per year