Administration, Customer Service, Emergency Services, Management, Other, Public Sector, Sales / Business Development, Social Care
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Prevention department for a Partnership Manager.
Contract: Fixed Term Contract/Secondment – 6 Months
Salary: £32,020 - £34,723 (Grade 7)
Hours: Full Time - 37 Hours per week
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday (Flexi Time)
Based: Lifewise Centre, Hellaby Industrial Estate, S66
The overall purpose of the role will be the management and creation of Partnerships with Public, Private and Voluntary Sectors. You will oversee completion of all Partnership working including reviews and evaluations. You will be responsible for the management and development of the partnership team.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience or have knowledge of:
- Creation of partnerships at both Strategic and local levels to achieve objectives
- Working in the community through engagement or outreach capacity
- Creating and delivering training packages to a wide range of audiences using various techniquesAbility to communicate effectively at all levels both internal and externally to the organisation
You must possess:
- A current full car driving licence
The key duties will include:
- Building relationships with key local authority stakeholders to ensure effective referral pathways are developed to reach the most vulnerable within South Yorkshire
- To manage the partnerships process within South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue to aid development and education of both internal and external stakeholders
- To develop links within the Health agenda working with NHS Trusts and Public Health bodies to encourage collaboration opportunities
Closing date for applications is 18:00 hours on Friday 1 December 2023.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 11 December 2023.
New starters will commence on the bottom of the salary grade and will receive increases to the top of the grade on an incremental basis. We offer 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus Bank Holidays. Annual leave increases after 5 years’ service to 32 days, followed by an extra day a year up to a maximum of 37 days. We also operate a generous flexi time attendance scheme.
Other benefits include a cycle 2 work scheme, a free on-site gym, enhanced maternity and paternity schemes and the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
All applications will be given equal consideration and we particularly welcome applications from individuals from Black or Minority Ethnic backgrounds (BME), women, those who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender (LGBT) or are registered as disabled as these groups are currently underrepresented within our workforce. SYFR also offer a guaranteed interview scheme in relation to disability and further details of this can be found on our website.
Applications from job share candidates will be considered and all applications will be given equal consideration.
Please note the appointment is subject to successful pre-employment screening i.e. asylum and immigration check, references, medical screening, substance misuse testing and Disclosure Scotland Criminal Records Check or Enhanced DBS check (formerly CRB) if applicable.
South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue’s recruitment and selection procedures reflects our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Adults, Children and Young People. All staff are expected to share this commitment.
If you require any of recruitment documents in larger print, this can be arranged.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).