Early Years / Children & Youth, Education
Outreach Development Tutor
Contract: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 – £29,000 per annum
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
Location: Pan London
Reporting to: Project Manager
Our client is offering outstanding individuals the opportunity to join our team as an Outreach Development Tutor.
The role will involve working in Pupil Referral Units (PRU) and Alternative Provisions (AP), mentoring and delivering workshops/sessions that are tailored to young people. The role is suited for someone that has a strong background in mentoring young people to achieve academically in their learning environment and progress into further education
.It is our client’s belief that people will not achieve their learning potential when both social and emotional needs are not being met. As a result, they work very closely with other parties (local authorities, social services, referring schools, etc.) to provide an educational and social environment in which our students can flourish; emphasising not just statutory duties, but giving equal weight to prevention and early intervention to address social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Do you have what it takes to join our client and help shape the future of some of London’s most hard to reach people?
In order to apply for this, post you will need: -
- 2 years’ experience in working with vulnerable learners
- A minimum of a Level 2 qualification/Grade C in English Language
- To be experienced and talented working with challenging young people and adults from a variety of backgrounds, and to have a track record of success in engaging this client group to achieve positive destinations
- To be a strong user of ICT-based software including MacOS
- To be a competent coordinator and motivator
- To be dynamic, creative, energetic, positive, and willing to communicate ideas appropriately
- They are looking for someone to start immediately.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).
No agencies please.
Reference ID: 158567
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday