Banking & Finance
Job Title: Lending and Relationship Manager (LRM)
Location: Home-Based / UK Wide.
Benefits: Starting salary of £43,000 rising annually, 28 days holiday rising annually to 33 days after five years (NOT inc. Bank Holidays), 10% Employer contributory pension, Flexible working patterns. Salary starting at £43k rising to £50k.
Hours: 35 per week.
About the Role
To be accountable and responsible for commercial loan applications, policies, procedures, and processes. Accountability and responsibility in the achievement of commercial lending targets and budgets as agreed within the senior management team.
- Achievement of lending targets, outputs and budget.Manage a diverse portfolio of borrowers and ongoing post-loan relationship management.
- Creation and management of network of intermediaries (referrals, reputation, broker agreements).
- Appraise and carry out due diligence of loan applications.
- Review and make recommendations on loan applications and credit control cases for approval by the Credit Committee.
- Supervise and provide guidance to the staff team in the undertaking of loan applications.
- Work with the Development Manager to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives.
- Work with the Development Manager in the identification of new lending opportunities and funders.
About The Employer
The Employer provides finance for worker co-operatives and community enterprises. The mission is to enable democratic ownership and control of enterprises through the provision of loans and investments.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial information and assess risk.
- Commercially aware and prepared to help create new products or services to meet market needs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills together with the ability to communicate complex financial information with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Effective workload prioritisation and time management skills.
- A commitment to the ethos of the Co-operative and community business sector.
- Ability to prepare reports for senior management and trustees, as required.
- Excellent persuasion skills, particularly with funders and policy makers, will be vital; as will excellent analytical skills to interpret complex data and policies.
Closing Date: 10am, 13th October 2021
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).
No agencies please.