Charity / Voluntary, Environmental / Conservation, Management, Operations
Lead Market Researcher
Location: Flexible in UK
Salary: £32,400.00 - £35,944.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance and Annual Leave
Duration: 12 months
This role can be performed at home and is flexible, but you will need to travel to our client’s head office in Sandy on regular occasions.
This is a 12-month Contract (Maternity Cover) Full Time for 37.5 hours per week. The charity reserves the right to extend or make this role permanent without further advertising dependent on business needs at the end of the contract term.
Are you passionate about insights and putting audience at the heart of everything you do? This conservation charity is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Lead Market Researcher (Maternity Cover) to join its Strategy, Knowledge, and Innovation Team. The organisation is looking for someone with a background in insight management as you will be required to hit the ground running in this exciting fast-paced role. This is a great opportunity to work for the largest wildlife conservation organisation in Europe where you can be a part of their work to care for the environment and save nature.
You will lead on key strategic market research projects and ensure critical insights are used to deliver impact and drive business decisions at the charity. As a highly skilled researcher and communicator, you'll champion insights across the organisation and be an ambitious advocate for change and continual improvement. You'll provide expertise in the application of best practice research techniques to your colleagues across the organisation. You will work as a team alongside Senior Market Researchers but will not have any direct reports to manage.
Responsibilities will include:
· Carrying out end-to-end market research projects including commissioning and managing market research agencies and consultants
· Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders, and helping them understand their insight requirements and ambition
· Supporting Portfolios in setting up monitoring and evaluation of key work areas whilst also identifying the role of research and insight to help drive business decision making.
· Working collaboratively across the charity’s Insight functions to facilitate insight delivery
· Designing and implementing research programmes to support the charity’s exciting brand development work
You’ll be able to bring to the role…
· Extensive experience of quantitative and qualitative market research techniques
· Proven experience of agency management, including managing timelines, budgets and processes
· An audience focused, strategic and analytical mindset
· Outward-looking approach, with ability to identify external trends and developments
· A collaborative working style with excellent stakeholder management skills
Closing date: 23:59, 26 January 2022
The charity is looking to conduct interviews for this position from 1st February 2022.
As part of this application process, you will be asked to provide a copy of your CV and complete an application form including evidence on how you meet the skills, knowledge, and experience listed above.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).