HR & IT Administrator
HR & IT Administrator
Salary: Competitive Salary + Discretionary Bonus
Hours of Work: Full Time Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm however may consider Part Time
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is an ethical independent healthcare company who are continually growing. With a vast pipeline of products, spanning various therapy areas, this is an exciting time to join a winning team.
Reporting directly into the MD they are looking for an administrator who can support all HR and IT activities within the company.
You must have HR administration experience and understand the basic principles and underpinnings of HR as you will be responsible for ensuring all items are processed accurately and line with employment legislation.
You will be responsible for liaising with the 3rd party HR consultant and implementing policy and procedure based of their advice. They are looking for someone who has confidence in their approach and a willingness to get involved.
You will also be the main point of contact for all IT activities and responsible for liaising with the various 3rd party IT providers as and when required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop further in the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Main point of contact for and liaising with all external IT, communication and HR providers
· Ensuring all HR administration is processed accurately, in a timely manner and with due care to employment legislation
· Supporting the implementation of HR policies and processes to ensure understanding within the organisation
· Coordinating the Company induction programme for all new employees
· Ensuring customer focused HR service delivery excellence across the entire employee lifecycle
· Anticipating and delivering HR support to help the Company meet its objectives
· Supporting the implementation of interventions, programmes and plans with direction from the HR Company to ensure HR systems and administration processes are followed effectively
· Overseeing the current IT systems and escalating issues to the correct provider where required
· Responsible for printer accounts and liaising with printer provider with issues or requests
· Liaising with the managed IT provider to order Hardware and Software as identified and required
· Responsible for the mobile phone contracts, including contract renewals and cancellations
· Liaising with the external communications provider and logging issues for the cloud based telephone system Xelion
· Supporting with the general running of the office
· IT literate and confident with using Office 365, including Outlook and SharePoint
· Ideally hold a level 3 CIPD qualification or a willingness to undertake this
· Good level of admin experience
· Knowledge of HR and IT systems, policies and processes
· Demonstrates a ‘sense of urgency’ to complete tasks
· Ability to work autonomously but take direction where required
· Ability to multi task, remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
· Discreet with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and situations
· Ability to work within organisation policies and procedures
The successful candidate must have excellent organisational and time management skills and have a positive, proactive and can-do attitude.
This organisation keeps people at the heart of everything they do. They offer an excellent range of benefits which include enhanced annual leave, paid birthday leave, health cash plan, and much more.
Closing Date: Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews will be carried out asap so this vacancy may close earlier than the above date if a suitable candidate is found.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may beed to scroll down).
No agencies please.