This hospice has been at the heart of Somerset’s community for 40 years. Their dedicated teams provide high quality, compassionate care and support to help patients, their families and carers facing a life-limiting illness. Last year they supported more than 4,900 people.
Their success depends upon recruiting and developing the very best people, who can innovate as well as bring experience and fresh new ideas to the hospice, so that they can provide the best care possible for patients and their families.
They are patient-centred, compassionate, respectful, brave self-aware, informed and driven
· Location: Taunton
· Hours: 30
· Salary: £17,607 per annum (based on a full-time salary of £21,716)
A fantastic opportunity has become available at the hospice, for an HR Coordinator to join their busy HR team.
They are looking for someone with an HR qualification (CPP/CIPD) or someone who is working towards an HR Qualification, as well as having recent and relevant experience of working in an HR environment including direct dealings with employee relation matters.
The successful candidate will be providing generalist HR support and advice across a number of different areas of responsibility and service provision, and so must have the ability to plan and organise their own time and workload effectively.
Working as part of a small, busy team there will be opportunities for you to get involved with projects and initiatives outside of the day to day operational support, helping to expand your knowledge and develop your skill set.
The successful candidate will:
· Be responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for their specific areas of the business.
· Act as co-ordinator with the Payroll Department.
· Be the first point of contact in dealing with staff queries, supporting each stage of the employee lifecycle.
· Uphold and promote the Values of the Organisation through effective and efficient HR support.
- Have proven skills in being able to manage a varied workload and the ability to re-prioritise at short notice.
· Be able to establish credible and personable relationships across the Organisation.
Closing date: 17th June 2021
Interviews: 30th June 2021
What they offer:
- In return they offer a rewarding role in a stimulating and positive working environment, with active support for training and opportunities to develop new skills, while knowing that you are helping to make each day count for individuals and families in Somerset.
- If eligible you will be automatically enrolled in the hospice pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Confidential and free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family offering:
o Legal, Financial and Medical Information and Advice
o A vitality and Wellbeing health portal
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may beed to scroll down).
No agencies please.