This Hospice has been at the heart of Somerset’s community for 40 years. Their dedicated teams provide high quality, compassionate care and support to help patients, their families and carers facing a life-limiting illness. Last year they supported more than 4,900 people.
Their success depends upon recruiting and developing the very best people, who can innovate as well as bring experience and fresh new ideas to the hospice, so that they can provide the best care possible for patients and their families.
They are patient-centred,compassionate, respectful, brave,self-aware, informed and driven
Housekeeper - Yeovil
About the role
- Location: Yeovil based
- Hours: 15 hours per week
- Salary: £7944.56 per annum (£10.16 per hour) including 14% unsocial hours enhancement
Our client is seeking to recruit a Housekeeper to join their Yeovil Hospice and work as an integral part of the clinical teams to provide and maintain a high level of cleanliness, which meets National Standards.
This Hospice's Housekeepers are highly valued team members as they create a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for patients, visitors, and employees.
- Someone who is able to meet the Hospice's high standards.
- Recognises the importance of your contribution to the overall care of patients.
- Holds a Level 2 in Healthcare and Support Services or willing to attain QCF Level 2
What they offer
In return they offer a rewarding role in a stimulating and positive working environment, with active support for training and opportunities to develop new skills, while knowing that you are helping to make each day count for individuals and families in Somerset.
- If eligible you will be automatically enrolled in the Hospice pension plan.
- Free car parking.
- Confidential and free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family offering:
- Legal, Financial and Medical Information and Advice
- A Vitality & Wellbeing health portal
Closing date: 27th June 2021
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and an appropriate Enhanced Disclosure application will be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check previous spent and unspent convictions that are not subject to filtering rules introduced on 29 May 2013
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may beed to scroll down).
No agencies please.