Help and Advice Administrator
- Help and Advice Administrator
- Full time
- c. £23,400 pa
- Cheam, Surrey
As one of the largest occupational charities in the UK, our client offers help and advice to current, former and retired Civil Servants across the UK.
They are looking for a Help and Advice Administrator to respond to initial enquiries for grants and services, assessing requests for assistance and taking appropriate administrative action.
You will be responsible for requesting and collating required data and progressing applicants through the Help and Advice service, accurately recording information in the database, and downloading online applications.
Key Skills required for the role:
- Computer literate with experience of using databases
- Good written and verbal communication
- Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, works effectively in a team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to manage tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
Closing date for applications is Friday, 23rd November.
Interviews will be held immediately following the closing date.