Digital Content Executive
Location: Flexible in UK
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £27,574.00 - £30,590.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance and Annual Leave
Our client a nature conservation charity has always been here to save nature - from their origins as a campaign to end the use of feather in women's hats right through to their present-day ground-breaking research, saving species from extinction, protecting some of wildlife's finest sites in the UK and beyond and engaging millions of people in the wonders of wildlife. They've been successful because they've always adapted.
About the role:
The charity features an e-Commerce offering which is central to their long-term strategy to save nature by raising much needed funds.
Working in the charity’s commercial team, with the e-Commerce Digital Manager, the Digital Content Executive will have a real talent and enthusiasm for creating engaging copy and content in line with their brand and tone of voice to entice their customers to buy. A self-starting team player, you will be confident working within a small team and able to work without close supervision.
You’ll be outstandingly creative and be able to demonstrate excellent experience in copywriting, editing and marketing. This will include collaboration on major projects for the e-Commerce offering. Working closely with relevant key stakeholders both internally and externally writing copy and creating content to deliver the desired outcomes, the Digital Content Executive will need to be hands on, working across teams to deliver high quality content that drives sales and helps to form an emotional connection with their target audiences. The role will also align messaging across the e-commerce marketing channels.
Together they will identify additional opportunities to provide a best-in-class service for both the charity’s and customer’s needs.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- You have a passion for storytelling and are able to articulately describe the benefits of a product to form an emotive connection with customers.
- Collaborating with Product and Digital teams, you will ensure that product content includes accurate and useful information that helps inform customers’ buying decisions
- You will partner cross-functionally with product and digital teams to support in defining content strategy for product copy, images, and product videos.
- You’ll look forward to helping to develop and deliver the online content strategy based on customer and competitive insights, brand strategy and e-commerce goals and initiatives and continuously tests changes to determine impact to the overall customer experience and conversion.
- Work with the Digital UI and UX designers to ensure workload is manageable and prioritised based on digital content strategies
- Uncompromising in your attention to detail, with strong proof-reading and sub-editing skills and able to offer constructive feedback for constant improvement
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You will be able to create digital copy to assist with passionate storytelling from Christmas cards to bird seed.
- You’ve got excellent people skills, recognise the importance of getting feedback early and often from peers and users, and always look for opportunities to collaborate and share.
- You’re confident owning the delivery of projects and experiences, and you'll instil confidence in this charity's work by pragmatically balancing the needs of users with the goals of the organisation.
Closing date: 23:59, 31 October 2021
They are looking to conduct interviews for this position from the beginning of November 2021.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer. This role is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).
No agencies please.