Administration, Charity / Voluntary, Environmental / Conservation, Fundraising, Marketing, Operations, PR / Communications, Social Care
Our client is currently recruiting a Communications & Partnerships Assistant to work with the Communications and Corporate Partnerships teams at the organisation's national office based in Birmingham.
The organisation is a charity that works locally and nationally to transform lives in the UK’s most disadvantaged communities.
The charity help people to carry out thousands of diverse projects each year. Projects that tackle climate change and help people out of fuel poverty. Projects that bring out the best in young people by helping them to improve their local area. Projects that build stronger communities by improving green space or creating jobs.
Our client is the national body of the larger federation, supporting, championing and representing the work of the charity's Trusts across the country.
This includes building national relationships with funders and policymakers, securing resources to support local delivery and acting as a managing agent for programmes and contracts delivered by the Trusts and other partners.
Communications & Partnerships Assistant
Location: Digbeth, Central Birmingham with a blended home/office approach to work, a minimum of 1-2 days a week in the office
Salary: Starting at £26,021 per annum, plus excellent benefits
The role will be varied and rewarding, working with high profile corporate funders. The post holder will play a key role in supporting the management and promotion of the charity's corporate employee volunteering partnerships and will have responsibility for a range of tasks. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they are highly organised, able to negotiate competing deadlines and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Monitor and manage the media and partnerships email inboxes, responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Support excellent customer service and account management, implementation processes and systems within both teams
- Use and develop the charity's marketing and fundraising databases to send regular newsletters, record and report on activity and to ensure that it is used to maximum efficiency to meet the organisation's needs.
- Commission professional photography and maintain online photo library
- Support media monitoring system
- Support the preparation and delivery of proposals and presentations.
- Work closely with colleagues to cross-sell relevant opportunities to corporate supporters, including Trusts, Campaigns and Volunteering.
- Undertake funding compliance checks and due diligence processes, interpreting detailed funder requirements to ensure alignment with funding rules
- Act as a point of contact for external enquiries and project delivery staff, providing advice and guidance as required
- Undertake research in to support the development of the corporate partnerships pipeline.
- Support corporate engagement opportunities and processes, including volunteering, events.
- Support the update of website pages and social media requirements of funders.
Closing date: Midday (12pm) Monday 5th June 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 12th June 2023
The charity is committed to being an inclusive employer and offers flexible working arrangements and supportive, family friendly policies.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).