Chief Executive Officer
Our client is a leading voluntary sector agency providing high quality services to improve the health and wellbeing of local people.
Chief Executive Officer
37 hours per week
Our client is a multi-award winning mental health and wellbeing charity operating in communities across Yorkshire. Their passion is people and they aim to deliver their vision of “Inspiring Communities, Transforming Lives” through the excellent and diverse people they recruit and nurture. They understand that they can only deliver excellence to the people they serve if the people they recruit are happy, empowered, supported to reach their potential and trusted to lead.
After news of the departure of the current CEO, they are now seeking a highly experienced, inspirational and motivated Chief Executive, to lead them into their next exciting phase of development. You will be required to provide strategic and ethical leadership for the organisation, demonstrating significant expertise in inclusion and diversity and to champion their work to eradicate health inequalities in the region’s most deprived communities.
You will have:-
· Proven track record of strategic leadership within a charity/health or similar setting at a senior management level.
· Outstanding leadership skills, including being an authentic and values-led leader
· Excellent negotiating, analytical and organisational skills.
· Experience of working with and reporting at Board level.
· Outstanding relationship building ability and understanding of the power of partnerships.
· Evidence of management of significant financial and other resources.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Closing date: 10.00am – 14 June 2021
Interviews will be held on 30 June 2021.
Our client is an equal opportunities organisation, a Trans Positive employer and applications are welcome from all sections of the community, particularly, BME and LGBT communities and/or people with disabilities who are under-represented within their organisation.
Please note that they do not hold a sponsor licence and they do not intend to offer sponsorship for this particular role. You should therefore ensure that you have/will have the right to work in the UK to be able to undertake this role, if appointed, you will be required to provide relevant right to work documents at the point of an offer being made to you.
To Apply and for more information
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may beed to scroll down).
No agencies please.