This purpose of this post is to provide support for trainees working to build their Functional Skills
Foundation Training: Functional Skills Teaching Assistant
Based: Milton Keynes
Job type: Part time, 15 hours a week
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000 pa, pro rata
Our client’s social enterprise provides innovative learning opportunities within social enterprises for young people struggling with traditional approaches to teaching and learning.
They use their social enterprises as learning environments helping young people to:
- build their confidence and self esteem
- develop vocational, employability, social and life skills
- gain vocational and employability qualifications
- grow skills and achieve qualifications in maths and English
- identify the next steps towards more independent living
For this post you will need an enhanced DBS check.
You will have:
- Experience as teacher, trainer or TA
- Maths and English to at least L2
- Awareness of Safeguarding expectations
- An enhanced DBS
- Good administrative skills
- An ability to be flexible and be good at working under pressure
- Strong team player
- Positive, creative and solution focused
The closing date for applications will be mid-day on Friday 24 September 2021
This charity values diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community
To Apply and for more information
Apply via the job board and check your email for further information and instructions. We will email you a job description, so no need for CV's or covering letters at this stage.
No agencies please.
Reference ID: 157802
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Application deadline: 24/09/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £7,766.00-£15,019.00 per year