Sessional Workers - Short Breaks and Residential Camps
Our client, are looking to build up a pool of sessional Workers to help them deliver their residential and non-residential camps for adopted young people across the UK throughout the year.
- Sessional Workers - Short Breaks and Residential Camps
- Camp locations: Nationwide - North West, North East, Midlands, South and South West
- Salary: £8.45 per hour for day staff, £12.25 per hour for waking night staff
- Responsible to: National Manager
Our client is passionate about making a difference and changing lives for the better.
Their Residential camps are designed to create the best environment for young people to thrive and excel beyond their expectations.
Working on their camps is an exciting opportunity for those who want to gain experience working with young people. It is also an opportunity for those who are passionate about helping others to become a part of a great experience.
They need individuals who are reliable, committed, enthusiastic and confident to ensure they provide their young people with the best possible experience whilst on camp.
In the past Sessional Workers have come from a variety of different backgrounds, some are students wanting to build their CV, some individuals have social work or youth work backgrounds. If you feel that you are a real team player with bags of enthusiasm and you have the necessary skills, are flexible and willing to travel, they want to hear from you!
Their therapeutic residential camps help build the confidence and self-esteem of adopted young people. They encourage:
- Peer group support to build identity and reduce isolation
- Confidence building through team activities
- Improved self-esteem by making new friends and successfully overcoming challenges
Their therapeutic residential camps take place during half term breaks so you need only commit yourself to working during educational breaks. They are immediately recruiting for their camps in:
- Peak District: 3rd-5th April 2018
- Lake District: 9th-11th April 2018
Future planned Residential Camps
- Three camps in the Peak District
- One in the Lake District
- One in the North East of England
Dates to be confirmed nearer the time. October 2018 - To be confirmed.
All expenses are covered, including meals whilst at the camps, accommodation etc. Travel expenses will also be reimbursed.
Closing Date: Midnight, Tuesday 27 March 2018