Senior HR Business Partner
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their fascinating and complex organisation.
Working for the central functions (including Finance, Fundraising, IT and Communications), the organisation is looking for a highly credible, creative and collaborative individual to provide a high quality and strategic HR service.
Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £41,124 - £44,530 p.a. (Inclusive of London Weighting)
Our client, a charity founded in 1826, is a world-renowned centre of excellence for conservation science and applied conservation. Their mission is to promote and achieve the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. This is realised by carrying out field conservation and research in over 50 countries across the globe and through education and awareness-raising at their two zoos, inspiring people to take conservation action.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this senior role requires a confident, resilient and proactive individual who is capable of making operational decisions under pressure, is solutions focussed, and can think strategically. You will also possess exceptional people and project-management skills, and be able to constantly evaluate the business environment for opportunities and threats.
Our client is looking for someone genuinely excited to join their world leading animal conservation charity. The HR team have built a strong reputation internally, and in 2017 they won 3 HR Excellence Awards including the prestigious Gold Award.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support, advice, coaching and mentoring to managers, senior managers and Directors within assigned business areas.
- To manage complex ER cases.
- Manage organisational change projects within assigned business areas.
- Writing job descriptions & being an active member of the job evaluation committee.
- Embedding an equality and diversity culture.
- Writing policies and ensuring that they are communicated and implemented in an effective manner.
- Working with the Organisational Development & Training team to embed cultural change.
- CIPD Level 7 qualification with ideally chartered CIPD membership.
- Significant experience developing and implementing policies, procedures and best practice guidelines.
- Ability to work effectively with teams, Senior Managers and Directors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both oral and written.
- Previous experience of leading and managing complex employee relations casework.
- Excellent project management, research, analysis and planning experience and able to oversee multiple projects and prioritise as necessary.
- Confident in having challenging conversations and influencing at a Senior Level.
- A solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions under pressure will make you a success in this role.
Please note: This is a full-time (37.5 hours per week), permanent contract position reporting to the Head of HR. The post will be based at our client's head office in Regents Park however, may occasionally require the post holder to travel to Dunstable. Having a "can do attitude", solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions under pressure will make you a success in this role.
This role offers a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, stakeholder pension where the employer minimum contribution is 7%, complimentary zoo tickets and more.
Closing date for applications: 3rd June 2018