Health Pathways Officer
As the Health Pathways Officer, you will support Moving On Tyne & Wear participants with LLDD and autism to address health barriers and move towards training and employment.
- Health Pathways Officer - Moving on Tyne and Wear
- Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum (Negotiable dependent upon experience)
- Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
- Location: South Tyne and Wear
Moving On Tyne & Wear is joint-funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund, and aims to support over 1,600 people with a range of complex need across Tyne and Wear to move towards or into training and employment.
This project is led by Mental Health Concern (MHC) and supported by the Northern Inclusion Consortium (NIC), an established partnership of four well-respected, not-for-profit organisations that help people with complex needs to make sustainable life changes. In addition to MHC, the NIC partners are DISC, Changing Lives, and our client.
To complement the NIC’s skills, expertise and knowledge, they have selected 17 partner organisations to work with them to deliver MOTW. These partners have been chosen for their expertise, local presence, community reach, and ability to add value.
Our client, in partnership with MHC, delivers the programme’s core activity across Sunderland. In the Health Pathways Project, they also delivers a specific initiative aimed at supporting those with autism.
Working in a small innovation partnership, the role will offer innovative and coordinated one-to-one support to help participants overcome the health barriers that prevent them from progressing. The role will secure and assess participants, develop local partnerships, and also work with employers to create opportunities.
They would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience of working with vulnerable people in job-seeking and/or other community support settings.
- Worked in partnership to deliver project outputs and outcomes.
- The experience and ability to innovate and inspire participants to achieve positive outcomes.
- Qualifications in information, advice and guidance, employment-related services, or similar, at Level 3 or above.
Closing date: 28th May with interviews on 7th June